Thank you for your interest in becoming part of Seattle Hebrew Academy’s professional community. We are looking for teachers, staff and administrators who are:
• Committed to ongoing learning and development – your own and that of your colleagues
• Supportive of Jewish cultural practices and tradition
• Open to working as a contributing team member
• Committed to professional work within an educational context
• Committed to the belief that positive high expectations with clear support and structure brings out the best in children.
Please see the current openings below. We are always looking for qualified guest teachers for our Early Childhood – 8th grade classes, in General studies and Judaic studies. If you are interested in learning more about joining our list of guest teachers, please submit your resume and letter indicating your interest to Susan Matalon at email@example.com.
Special Education Teacher
Passionate about teaching? Seeking to become part of a team dedicated to developing young minds in a joyful academic setting? Small private K-8 school located in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood is seeking a full time Special Education teacher. Successful candidates must hold a current Washington State teaching certificate, have a Special Education endorsement, experience working with primary-aged students in both academic and behavior support, demonstrate effective communication skills, and be interested in Project based Learning. We are looking for teachers who set high expectations for themselves and their students and demonstrate knowledge in their subject area, child development, and the social and emotional needs of students.
If interested, please submit your resume, letter of application and references to: