As Seattle’s oldest Jewish day school, now celebrating its 66th year, Seattle Hebrew Academy continues to provide students, families and our community with a school of excellence, founded on inspiring academics and the love of God & Torah. Our students build a foundation that fosters academic achievement, celebrates the joy of Jewish life, and cultivates a desire to make a difference in the world.Contributions to our Annual Campaign help support our school’s mission and allow us to envision our future. This much needed financial support helps bridge the gap between tuition and our actual operating expenses, and strengthens our academic programs, increases our ability to provide scholarships to families who qualify, and sustains our tradition of educational excellence.
Giving to SHA’s Annual Campaign is a way for all members of our community to participate in supporting our school, and we are deeply grateful to the many families, former parents, grandparents, alumni and friends who support our mission and partner with us.
There are many ways to give…and a gift of any size makes a difference!
• Send a tribute in honor of a special occasion or loved one; an acknowledgment of your donation will be sent to the honoree or family of those memorialized.
• Double your giving to SHA with a matching gift from your employer. (Inquire about your company’s matching-gift program through your Human Resources or corporate giving office.)
• Make a gift by cash, check or credit card – or make a convenient and secure online donation here.
• Become a “ Parnes Hayom ” sponsor by dedicating a day (or week, month or year) of learning at SHA.
• Make a yearly pledge to our Annual Campaign and set up a convenient monthly payment plan with your credit card.
• Have a Target Visa or Debit REDcard? Register your card on behalf of SHA and the school can earn 1% of your total purchases.
For more information on our Annual Campaign, please contact our Development Office at 206-323- 7933, ext. 301.
Seattle Hebrew Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – all gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.