The goal of the Learning Center is to ensure that all students at SHA are supported in reaching their full potential as learners. Our three learning center teachers reach this goal by:
• Supporting teachers with differentiation of curriculum to meet a range of learners
• Provide in-class support for students who struggle or may benefit from enrichment
• Provide pull-out services for students who require individualized instruction beyond what the general classroom can provide.
• Act as liaisons between Seattle Public Schools or private therapists (speech, occupational therapy, etc.) and families.
• Teach study and organizational skills for students.
Services are available for students above or below grade level in General or Judaic studies, who are English Language Learners, or who struggles with organization/executive function skills.